<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1519380556950055259?origin\x3dhttp://if-inle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 22, 2009
Chapter 5:
at 22:12

Okay, I'm not going to make it to one week without posting!
:D

Training today.

I'm LATE again.
Got to get rid of this trend.
:/

& halfway through training, I think I've became a lil' claustrophobic.
I'm truly afraid of dying from suffocation..

It sucks to be gasping for air but yet keep feeling that it's not enough.
):

Hence, I began thinking.
I'm not afraid of death, but I don't want to struggle & struggle but am not given a chance, leading to death..
It's kind of scary, wanting to live, & trying your best to (by gasping for air to maintain life) but can't 'cause no air can get in..

It's like struggling to no avail.
& I'm really scared of these situation..
:/

& my engine for trainings is slowing down.
As in, for running, I'm pushing myself on now, and I can do it!
:D

But, for other aspects sometimes, I find myself in the midst of giving up, and having negative thoughts.
):
Unbecoming..
:/

But sometimes, it's hard.
Moreover when you think that you are swimming against a current, or rather swimming in a sea that doesn't care whether you drown or not as compared to other swimmers, it's harder than ever.
I SHOULD STOP THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
>:(

.

After training had JTS at Shokudo(Raffles City).
It lacks some atmosphere aye~
Heh!

Then went Junction8 to watch Ghosts of Girlfrieds Past with Benjamin and YiJia.
(:
The movie is kinda weird but still okay~
:D


& thus ends my day.

.

& I'm mourning over that one week holidat that WOULD NOT be extended.
):

back to top!

Newer Posts
Older Posts