Sunday, July 25, 2010
Chapter 72:
at 15:10
OMG, my back aches like I'm an old granny.
No. Worse than that!
No. Worse than that!
& I only have myself to blame for not stretching properly before & after.
this has got to be the worst bout of aches for the entire canoeing journey.
(yes, when I thought it has ended!)
Okay, so yesterday early in the morning I cabbed down to Bedok Reservoir! (Seriously, what's new!)
& we had sparring between the juniors & seniors, you really wouldn't want to know the results, but there's a reason why they're representing HwaChong in the international competition held in Macau in August.
Dragon boating!
The race I wasn't in! They won, thus the smiles! (:
Senior girls!
We proceeded to Tampines1 to have lunch with juniors!
BIG world cup soccer ball!
Coach Yosef ♥
Seniors girls again!
& it's jts of 09/10 S7H!
I met up with Deb, XiuHui & HoiMan earlier 'cause we all had stuffs earlier and is free way before the meeting time!
Went to HoiMan's favourite place to have cheap but good homemade ice cream. Yummeh!
Steamboat!
& some of us decided to spend more time together!
Arcade & midnight movie at iluma!
Yes, we're still taking A Levels, I don't know why we're so siao & spontaneous!
But I like! (:
PIKACHU!
Hahahaha, we had loads of fun at the arcade, with the guys being the our chauffeurs on some machine which moves with the car!
& this hopping game, which HoiMan loves, hahaha!
We went to the sky at iluma & lazed around! (:
& we watched Sorceror's Apprentice at midnight! (:
This ends my day! Or rather, started my Sunday. :D
But hell, when I sat up from the movie seat at 2am, it's crazy 'cause all the aches just settled in!
.
Heh, the lovely people I meet in HwaChong!
Sometimes, I really think that while the class is just but an amalgamation of really different people, I like how the guys truly treats us like girls (They're really the ultimate gentlemen!), & how we accept & tolerate when other when the differences proved glaring.
.
Yesterday was a day of rather quite a lot of thoughts, though it was tiring.
In between all these activities, I met people who are so deserving of my respect, & I can't help but tponder more deeply about such individuals I met in life, which include SiMin & the taxi driver who took me & Jia home.
Update more about this in next(or maybe next next, or maybe next next next) post! Newer Posts
