<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1519380556950055259?origin\x3dhttp://if-inle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 28, 2011
Chapter 207:
at 21:01

My posts are not in any way directed at anyone, it's just an outlet for me to let off steam. Simply because I don't wanna scream/shout at anyone.

Because I know no one is to be blamed for a particular event.

& therefore, I'll only reply "Don't worry too much" too any queries that's too personal.

Why personal?

Because sometimes I know I feel :( merely because of my insecurities.
& no one should be blamed for my own insecurities, aside from myself.

Though unthoughtful acts, inconsistency in your words make me much more anxious and fearful, it's a side I don't show to most people.

And therefore I say "Don't worry too much." when the hammer hits the nail too close on the head.

I'm not lying or denying any claims you've made 'cause you deserve my honesty.

But sometimes, certain things, I don't wanna talk about it with you, when you're so involved in the incident.
I don't wanna tell you, you hurt me, you make me sad, and having to elaborate all those nonsense, and eventually telling you it's me being insecure.

Because I fear it's a vicious cycle of making you :( and then me, again.

So why do it?

Let's just allow this blog of mine to be my outlet, ok? I do need it.


And I guess, my weakness is unable to let on my deepest weaknesses to y'all.




back to top!

Newer Posts
Older Posts